IMPORTANT: In order to receive important communication from the AWRA Team about your conference participation, you must add [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] to your safe sender list.
Dates & Location
November 6-8, 2023
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Durham Research Triangle
201 Harrison Oaks Blvd | Cary, NC 27513
The room rate is $169.00 for single/double occupancy and the room block ends October 20, 2023. Additional reservation information will be made availble soon. Reserve your room as early as possible as rates cannot be guaranteed once the block sells out.
- Coming soon: Call for Topical Sessions
- Coming soon: Call for Abstracts
- Coming soon: Student Poster Abstracts
Stay tuned for more information. Make sure you are signed up to receive AWRA News and follow us on Facebook: @NATIONALAWRA and Twitter: @AWRAHQ.
This conference is one of the most diverse and inclusive conferences in water resources management. AWRA provides you with innovative, practical, and applied water resource management solutions, management techniques, and current research. Attendees can expect to hear:
- lessons learned from the implementation of multidisciplinary projects,
- best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management,
- implications of water policy decisions, and
- research into current and emerging issues.