IMPORTANT: In order to receive important communication from the AWRA Team about your conference participation, you must add [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] to your safe sender list.
NOTICE: This is not a hybrid conference.
UPDATED: May 16, 2022
Dates & Location
November 7-9, 2022
Stay tuned for more information.
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington
1053 Lake Washington Blvd N
Renton, WA 98056
The room rate is $179.00 for single/double occupancy and the room block ends October 14, 2022. Reservation details will be provided soon. Reserve your room as early as possible as rates cannot be guaranteed once the block sells out.
Make sure you are signed up to receive AWRA News
and follow us on Facebook: @NATIONALAWRA
and Twitter: @AWRAHQ
- May 16, 2022: Call for Abstracts. Click here to start the abstract submission process.
- CLOSED: Call for Topical Sessions
This conference is one of the most diverse and inclusive conferences in water resources management. AWRA provides you with innovative, practical, and applied water resource management solutions, management techniques, and current research. Attendees can expect to hear:
- lessons learned from the implementation of multidisciplinary projects,
- best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management,
- implications of water policy decisions, and
- research into current and emerging issues.
November 2022 promises to be a special month for AWRA. After 13 years, we return to the Emerald City for our Annual Water Resources Conference. And, for the first time since Salt Lake City in 2019, we will return to the 'live' format. Our 2020 and 2021 virtual conferences were indeed extraordinary and featured all the things only a virtual conference can feature. The Florida State Section worked overtime as it hosted both meetings. But for many of us, Seattle 2022 will seem like a return to more 'normal' times. Like the 2009 meeting, the Washington State Section has assembled a stellar group that promises a return to yesteryear.
The joy of serendipity looms large - seeing a long-lost colleague that you have not seen in years. You'll enjoy the excitement of Sunday field trips to see the sights and situations. Or perhaps your preference is to spend Sunday catching up with friends, learning a new skill at an in-person workshop, or just enjoying the local sights. Students and young professionals (SYPs) are especially welcomed and will find programs oriented to their needs. And don't forget the 'legendary' Monday night icebreaker and the Tuesday evening event organized by the Washington State Section.
The plenary sessions will feature dynamic keynote speakers who will stimulate attendees and challenge long-held beliefs. The concurrent sessions will feature panel discussions, technical sessions and short workshops. You'll get a great panoramic perspective of water issues not only in the Pacific Northwest, but also from around the USA and the world. You will also relish the chance to meet our exhibitors and sponsors and discuss their products and services.
Be part of the 'live' community, conversation and connections! See you in November!
- Full Registration (Member / Non-Member & Gateway):
- Super Saver - September 7: $595 / $795
- Early Bird - September 8 - October 19: $695 / $895
- October 20 - Onsite: $795 / $995
- Student Registration (Member / Non-member):
NOTE: Students must email their student ID and verification of their full-time student status to [email protected] in order to receive the student rate. The verification must contain how many credit hours the student is currently enrolled.
- Super Saver - September 7: $250 / $300
- Early Bird - September 8 - October 19: $300 / $350
- October 20 - Onsite: $350 / $400
- One Day Registration (Member / Non-member & Gateway):
NOTE: Students registering for one-day pay the applicable rate above. There is not a discounted one-day student rate.
- Super Saver - September 7: $300 / $500
- Early Bird - September 8 - October 19: $350 / $550
- October 20 - Onsite: $400 / $600